I was having a lovely day a couple of weeks ago, I had been to a music class I recently joined, then had a mooch in the shops before finally going to a garden centre to pick up some plants. The sun was shining and I felt fine, then on leaving the garden centre I caught my foot and went hurtling forward and crashing onto the concrete. I felt a bit dazed but managed to get up . I managed to drive home. I had bashed my right side , ribs, boob and knee. I felt shaken for the rest of the day but despite pain in my ribs I expected to soon feel better, how wrong can you be. I have since felt more down depressed and anxious, getting weird scary bodily sensations just feel dreadful. I must be a tough old bird as at 76 I didn't break anything , but I would just like to feel normal again. It is just a reminder that as we age we don't bounce as easily and how your life can change in an instant.
HMRC slightly angry is an understatement

