I m with your husband all the way I always try to look on the positive side and of course I m wrong as many times as someone looking on the negative side but far less churned on the outside even if I am on the inside
There are so many things that can be done now. DO NOT GOOGLE listen to the facts that the doctors tell you and as they are not or do not seem concerned, fingers crossed they are rightbp
Ask them all the questions not the computer and stay very positive for your daughter s sake Tell her it’s going to be fine she doesn’t need your added stress
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



