I had my first eyelea injection for wet AMD 10 days ago.
Before the injection my vision was only didtorted if i covered my good eye. After 5 dayscmy vision became distorted all the time and still is. I went back to the hospital and they did a scan and said there had been no complication with the injection and there had been a good response.
The dr said it's like a balloon going down. It becomes creased and causes distortiin but didn't say how long it wilk last.
I am due for my next injection in 2 weeks and i am afraid it will cause even more distortion
I will ask the question when i go, but has anyone had experience of this?
Gransnet forums
Health
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

