I won't quote granatlast007,s post it was too long, but it is doing what almost every Vegan poster (except Norah) has done on this thread, first telling us what a wonderfully healthy nutritious diet they eat, never does a food containing UPFs cross their doorstep and then compares it with the worst excesses of a non-vegan diet. Someone stuffing themselves with meat and fat all day long, with nothing healthy ever reaching their mouths.*
I don't think I said the above, I was feeling exasperated at the attacks on vegans and the suggestion that vegans feel holier than thou/morally superior. I don't know why people think that and I think it is mistaken, it's like drivers who hate cyclists and think all cyclists think they are morally superior to drivers when in fact most cyclists are drivers too.
I would suggest in fact, that many meat eaters simply feel uncomfortable at the thought of the animal they are eating and are looking for an excuse to make someone else feel guilty. I posted a Google response to the question about the unhealthiness of meat eating as a parallel to the posts about the unhealthness of a vegan diet. Does the irony of this not strike anyone?
Eat and enjoy life and stop nitpicking!!