We all age but use it or lose it, I was 60 when I took over the care of my grandson as my daughter was of ill health. Never thought I'd be going round with changing mat and nappies etc at 60, but needs must and I did the mums and tots and playgroup preschool primary etc, parents meetings , now in my 70's I still am going to parent's meetings and taking him to the games shop, I'm quite up on switch games etc as he now is 17 and I even have pokermon go on my phone for times that I need to keep him busy and me too, he has health issues and autism, I seem to have enough energy to cope as needs must, I dont think about age as life is too busy , if I were to slow down I think I would age quickly, I take a rest in the afternoon before school hometime, and my knees ache sometimes but im above ground
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
