Gransnet forums

Health

Sad news

(55 Posts)
Grannybags Fri 31-Jul-26 15:56:08

Sorry that should be Bitton

Grannybags Fri 31-Jul-26 15:53:57

Jen joined us for a meet up in Bitten a few months ago. I only met her once but she was a lovely lady.

Her GN name was Sparklefizz flowers

Cossy Fri 31-Jul-26 15:46:01

How sad, I didnt know her, but RIP thanks๐Ÿฅ€

Greenfinch Fri 31-Jul-26 15:43:41

Was she DurhamJen? Sad to hear that one of our members has died.

NanKate Fri 31-Jul-26 15:40:56

This morning I had a text from the son of Jen (Iโ€™m not sure what her GN name was) to say she had died early this morning after a brief stay in hospital.

You may remember her from the advice she gave on alternative medicine.

She had a love of cats and said that when her time came her son would look after her small cat.

RIP Jen ๐Ÿ’