Gransnet forums

Health

Gum health.

(29 Posts)
Aveline Mon 03-Aug-26 12:02:58

There's soooo much choice in toothpaste! Whitening, gum health, enamel strengthening, 24 hour protection etc etc

MayBee70 Mon 03-Aug-26 11:39:38

I’ve been using Corsodyl toothpaste for a while, purely because I had an old tube that needed using up ( I usually use Sensodyne because I have sensitive teeth). Once you get used to the taste, which isn’t as fresh as most toothpastes, I find it clears the plaque off my teeth much better so when this tube runs out I’ll get another one.

Oreo Mon 03-Aug-26 11:32:04

Interesting, thanks.

travelsafar Mon 03-Aug-26 10:53:07

Ive just got back from 6 monthly check up. Dentist told me my gums are better than last time. I mentioned that I use Cordosyl toothpaste every day and I think that's why. I haven't changed my dental routine i still use interdental brushes and electric brush. So must be the toothpaste. If you have gum issues may be worth trying😁😁