Gransnet forums

Health

Gummies for arthritis, has anyone tried ??

(3 Posts)
NanaAng14 Wed 05-Oct-22 08:50:06

I have been taking turmeric for hip and knee pain , but not noticed much difference, although it's only been about 3 weeks ,so maybe it's to early to see a result. I sometimes get adverts for the cbd gummies popping up and wondered if anyone has tried them . For a long time I've been using painkillers and gel , but always looking for that miracle fix .

Oopsadaisy1 Wed 05-Oct-22 09:14:54

I hope you find it!

MissOops has tried everything that’s legal and nothing helps, her Arthritis is in her hands and knees, she is having her second knee op next week. Hopefully that will sort that out, her first op was successful, Partial knee replacements only because of her young age.

A friend of a friend had her hands/fingers operated on and she has advised us not to go down that road, her hands are worse now than they were before the op.

It’s a very painful disorder and I wish they would come up with a cure or effective pain relief that doesn’t knock you out.

Oopsadaisy1 Wed 05-Oct-22 09:17:13

PS
have you had a scan to see how bad your knees are? No amount of pain relief will help if the bone has worn away. MissOops knees had lost half an inch of bone hence the operations.