Scrub jay !?
I am impressed by your enthusiasm for cleaning. What is your floor made of?
I don't think I have ever scrubbed a floor. In cookery in school we were taught to scrub a deal table with a scrubbing brush. There were grooves worn by generations of grammar school girls who wondered why this skill was on the curriculum 
Other than the fact Miss Isaacs was fierce. But she got formica ones a few years later.
Our household bacteria are always with us, as are the ones on our bodies. But they are unlikely to harm us. In fact we need them to keep our immune systems toned up.
Good Morning Thursday 8th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
No good reason still to vote Tory
Why does your hair always look great the as soon as you make an appointment to get it cut?



