It's amazing how different a colour looks when painted on the wall. One colour I tried which look pretty 'off white' in the tester pot looked almost purple when on the wall. The Dulux site has a good test page where you choose the room and then add the paint to see how it looks. My son has glass doors in his house and painting them white has lifted the feel of the whole room. He has a wooden floor in the living room and has surprised me by painting the room a light green [I think he uses that light reflecting paint, and it feels very fresh]. I'm hoping I've got a tester of Perfectly Taupe somewhere. The basic colour of most of my walls is a a warm off white which means the new grey shades are out for me, but I can go to town with the bedroom, which hasn't been decorated for years.