Several years ago I inherited my mums Kenwood chef mixer. She never used it much, nor did I as I prefer my magimix. However I used it last November to make my Christmas cake and it started smoking. So off it went to the shed to await appropriate disposal. The other day a brought it back into the kitchen to double check it and low and behold it was working! It had been stored in a cupboard and I'm wondering if a spider had made a home in its motor and got cremated when I switched it on! The saddest thing is that I dumped the cover my mum had made. I could make another, but have no pattern to work from.
Gransnet forums
House and home
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


!
late MiL had several still boxed attachments for it. I don't know how long she'd had it.