I recently bought the cheapy Dirt Devil one from Argos - actually I think this was the one that jingl bought too, Ana, as it was half price at £19.99.
I am very happy with it, but not having tried one of the all-singing-all-dancing £80+ jobbies, I have no idea how it would compare with them. It can also be used as a hand held, so I'm going to have a go at the windows soon and the bathroom tiles.
Good Morning Thursday 8th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
No good reason still to vote Tory
Why does your hair always look great the as soon as you make an appointment to get it cut?


Tchibo for more than 10 years. And it still works like a charm. Since we've downsized, it's a great choice for us. DH's parents still live in their large home and have a Kärcher, which also works great. I simply find it to heavy and cumbersome for me. It's a good few years old as well.

