As a former tailor, I'm missing a couple pieces of important information here:
What material are they made of? (e.g. cotton, polyester, acrylic, silk, rayon etc. and the percentages if they are a mix)
Is it a woven or knit fabric?
Oh, and the vinegar smell is nothing to worry about. It dissipates fairly quickly. I use it in place of fabric softner for most things all of the time. 
Good Morning Thursday 8th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
No good reason still to vote Tory
Why does your hair always look great the as soon as you make an appointment to get it cut?




It sometimes takes a while to receive answers on here, so please be patient! If you click on 'watch this thread', you will be able to call it up later by clicking on 'Watching' above. I have had the same problem in the past, but I think the fabric will have been permanently damaged and it is too late now. It will be great if somebody comes up with a remedy! Good luck!