A dear friend has recently been taken into hospital and it seems she will have to go into a nursing home and her house sold. She admitted to me that she has neglected the cleaning of her bedroom and shower room and asked if I could clean them for her before her daughter arrives at the weekend.
I have sorted the bedroom and scrubbed the loo and basin and the walls and skirting boards of the shower room, however, the shower itself has lots of black mold which I am finding it hard to shift, it's not only in the grouting but in all the little nooks and crannies of the shower door. Anyone know of a fairly easy way of cleaning this.
My friends daughter is a bit of a bully and wouldn't understand how her mother could have let things get so bad.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?


