Gransnet forums

House and home

Carpet cleaner sprays

(7 Posts)
Hernandez1 Sun 07-Jul-19 11:09:34

Hi! Which and how do carpet cleaner sprays work?

homecleaner123 Tue 09-Jul-19 13:02:39

I used a lot of sprays. But I stopped at Allersearch. Safe for animals, dries quickly, leaves no residue, no smell,
convenient spray,
effective. More information here.
spotcarpetcleaners.com/reviews/best-carpet-pre-spray/

Gratiba Thu 03-Sep-20 13:52:48

I bought one for myself after hearing so much about carpet cleaner sprays, it works really efficiently. I always tried baking soda and other homemade remedies on my carpet apparently learn that it loses the color and look of carpet in the long term. Spot Shot Pet Instant Carpet Stain & Odor Eliminator is an amazing product that works wonders for your carpet. check the best home carpet cleaning machine if you want to opt for one new carpet for you. www.bestcarpetcleanermachine.com/

Luminous Fri 11-Sep-20 14:46:19

I use Clorox Pet Solutions Carpet Cleaner. This penetrating foam can be used not only to remove pet stains from your beloved carpets but other types of stains as well.

DianaPowell Wed 02-Dec-20 20:14:12

I can't find a Hypo-allergenic carpet spray. Everything gives me an allergic reaction.

DianaPowell Sat 12-Dec-20 20:33:48

I have been trying to find a solution to the fact that I can't find hypoallergenic cleaning products. I went to all the stores, but nothing. On some cleaning products, it even says that the composition is hypoallergenic, but in fact, it is not. It makes me so mad that the manufacturers are trying to deceive us. I found a way though, I decided to call a carpet cleaning company. I read on their website that they have such a service. Indeed, they cleaned the carpets without harm to my health. I am very glad that I found such a solution, I don't have to worry about it anymore.

DeanRoss Sat 08-May-21 18:41:33

There are lots of sprays are available in the market to clean the carpet. It's necessary to choose properly as there are lots of ingredients are available in that. Now I use www.usacleanmaster.com/upholsterycleaning/dallas/ to clean my home carpets. The way they clean the carpets we can't do anymore. So it's best to clean in that way once in the month.