Gransnet forums

House and home

How could I getting a good sleep

(5 Posts)
nancyhotlike Thu 27-Feb-20 10:06:39

I feel terrible for my backach, because of my mattress is too soft for me but my husband love it! And my neighbor make noise very night! Which make me difficut to fall asleep. I must wake up early every morning to cook for my little girl. I feel terrible.

endlessstrife Thu 27-Feb-20 10:16:20

Are you asking how you can get a better nights sleep? I think the answers are in your post. Change the mattress, or sleep in a different bed. Ask your neighbour to be quiet. If he/she doesn’t comply, you can take recordings of the noise, and contact your council. Your backache may be related to something else, and not the mattress. See your GP.

nancyhotlike Thu 27-Feb-20 10:31:46

I should change a firm mattress, and the noise from the neighbor by their problem, they often argue with each other. I may talk about with them. But I couldn't meet them because of they all back in every deep night.

endlessstrife Thu 27-Feb-20 10:33:59

I don’t understand your last sentence ?

Alexa Thu 27-Feb-20 10:42:28

You can make your side of the double bed harder by putting a large piece of hardboard under you, above the mattress, You then add soft foam to make it as soft or hard as you like.

This way you need not buy a new bed or a new mattress.

See doctor about backache as soon as you can as it may be nothing to do with your bed.