Gransnet forums

House and home

I know I put it somewhere!

(3 Posts)
LadyO Thu 16-Apr-20 13:47:40

I think lockdown stress has finally got to me... doing a nice little Jamie Oliver recipe from his new lockdown programme for tonight’s dinner - needs a quick whizz with a stick blender. Could I find it? Could I ??. I found the attachments but not the blender itself. Four hours later after searching in every cupboard and drawer in my kitchen and utility room - several times over - and having use use my food processor to finish the dish, it eventually turned up on a shelf in the place I first searched. Even had DP down from his home office to help look. He couldn’t see it either!!!
How does this happen? It had been removed from its box in a recent cupboard purge and placed into an Ikea organiser box. WHICH I HAD MOVED TO LOOK BEHIND!!!
Seriously losing the plot. LET ME OUT!!!

TrendyNannie6 Thu 16-Apr-20 13:55:03

I do this all the time. LadyO and long before the lockdown, glad you found it, enjoy your dinner tonight ?

LadyO Thu 16-Apr-20 13:58:53

Thanks, kind of you to say - hope it was blooming well worth it! Still annoyed. I think what is bothering me the most is thinking I might be losing the plot in general... I forget so many things. Off for my daily stomp round the fields to calm down.