All my home is in F and B paint and wallpaper. The colours have depth and change depending the time of day and season. Ammonite was the last one, bought in England as double the price here in France
I am forbidden to paint anything because I make too much mess. DH says life is too short to do his own decorating so we get a lovely man in to do it . We can even go away and leave him to do it in our absence , lovely .
Paint has so improved in recent years but still nothing comes close to Farrow & Ball for me. The depth of colour, the way that it changes with the light, the quality of the finish, the ease of use. Our farmhouse exterior in Normandy looked good for 10 years.
We have redecorates the whole house over the last five years and found Valspar paints excellent and mistaken by visitors for more expensive brand - huge range of colours and shades and quality fine.
I haven't decorated for years and it shows! I used to like Crown paints, but don't know if they are even still made. Have fun choosing your colour schemes.