I have had an offer accepted on a 3-4year old house which is immaculate so won’t need anything doing to it.
But I will need to spend money on a new, smaller sofa and chairs, dining room table and chairs and anything that will help store essentials from my current house where I have been for 30+ years.
I am currently spending a lot of time sorting stuff, making numerous trips to charity shops/ to the dump and selling on sites/and freecycling.
Has anyone had to seriously downsize and can give me any tips please?
All I know at the moment is I would quite like a sofa with feet
.
I also want to give it a bit of character as it’s quite boring decor.
I feel a bit lost having not moved for such a long time!
Thank you
is petrol cheaper or dearer in Europe?
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.



) but looks like I need to go through it all again and get even more ruthless! 
