Is it a tourer caravan? are you used to towing it etc? If so I don't really see the problem if you want to try it out for a while? if you hate it and it is unsuitable you can move back into the flat you own!
A lot of people live in static caravans in the UK now. I am talking of static caravans now but some sites have a clause where you have to move out for 3 or 4 months in winter but if it's in a 'holiday' location there will be locals who have their holiday flat free or low occupancy who would rather have it occupied for those 4 months whilst you leave your caravan empty.
is petrol cheaper or dearer in Europe?
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.



