I have never had a cleaner. I hate housework, but also hate the idea of someone wandering around my house.
In your situation, Watermeadow, I think that I would do the following. Next time she arrives I would say, in a cheerful way, that all this coffee-drinking was holding up production, and stopping the work from getting done. I would then tell her that when she had finished her jobs I would put the kettle on.
It’s only fair to give her a chance to redeem herself, as you have been going along with her being so lackadaisical.
If she still fails to give satisfaction I could the fire her off with a clear conscience.
is petrol cheaper or dearer in Europe?
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.


