Can anyone share advice on handheld steamers, I have 4 new heavy long curtains to hang , they arrived creased and I can’t imagine it would be an easy job to iron , so I was thinking of buying a hand held steamer to use on my curtains,
I think it would be useful to irons couple of tops without having to get the ironing board out. Any thoughts please would be appreciated ,
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
Mum's 90th birthday bash coming up
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.


I should have bought one years ago! Brilliant for curtains, bedding, delicate items which tend to slip whilst being ironed and ideal for the items I've hung on hangers to dry but which still need a final touch to look good. I'm sure it will be used once a week from now on.
