I counted 10 in my lounge bay window yesterday evening and though I managed to swat several last night, there seemed more this morning!
I had bought one of those door curtains the last time it was hot, but then realised that due to having PVC doors, there is nowhere to fix it to! I haven't been able to find the right kind of hooks to stick on the door surround - the old cup hook type that we used to use don't seem to be around any more.
Still, the flies are giving my cat some entertainment - he loves , chasing them, or just stamping on them with his big paws and then apparently they are a nice snack !
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst



)


