Back bedroom emptied up to the concrete floor! I managed to pack three boxes of books, the rest will be OK where they are. Just my huge tiled picture of the railway to drag through to the lounge, just in case they bang it. Glad I hadn't paid to have it put up yet.
I couldn't lift the OTTY mattress to put the cover on, the removal men will have to do it.
Lawnmowers have started up around me, feeling guilty but I'm sure my lawns can wait another week!
Words of wisdom from literary gransnetters
No good reason still to vote Tory
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?



Very sweet of you to say Happy birthday to my mum xx
Sorry you have the horrible bus trip when your car is in. My garage is at the top of a 1:16 gradient hill and I can walk down to the town, but can't manage the walk back up so have to sit in the disgusting rubbish filled bus station to get the bus back.
Bus trip back was ok, bus went almost to top of my rd via town centre bus station. Wondering about my table legs being wet/damp when wrapping, if that's ok to do' would have to wind big bin bags round to cover, left it so long now, should have done that when we first moved in, but didn't think of it. Saw on the news, where the floods are, a guy had wrapped his piano legs up & thought 'that's what I should have done'