Thanks Yogi, all very shorted lived, last until about 9.30 pm. Rain came pouring in to the recycling bin like I was running a bath, as well as the edge of the kitchen where the extension meets the concrete roof.
I went onto the portal this morning and asked how long my settlement would be, so far my claim is only at 17%. I have just heard back this minute and the settlement figure is being looked at by my surveyor. I'm not going to write about it again, it is so very awful and Christmas is coming!
French school children on strike
First food mixer - any hints and tips appreciated please.


The winds were howling last night and it does make you afraid of damage, all's well this morning. No word from the LR, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes that no word from them today, then I can go and buy my Xmas tree 



