I have one the same as Norah and I use it myself to get in though I could take a key with me. Several people know the number.
My DMiL has had the key safe for a few years with an easy to remember code.
My DS and his entire family were locked out recently and had to call a locksmith which set them back £80. I hope they will leave a key with a neighbour in future.
You can do your utmost to stay safe inside your house but you cannot provide for every unexpected event.
My poor DM lay for 13 hours with a broken hip before she was found. She had a buzzer but it wasn't round her neck.
A mobile phone is a good idea and neighbours with keys.
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.
Self care/ pampering do you have time?
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?


