When I had my Combi boiler fitted nearly 20 years ago (changed it two years ago for more energy efficient one and a 12 year warranty but it did cost me £2200) anyway I got a small airing cupboard heater installed in it and also a few years later I got a small radiator put in it, I have strung two lots of washing lines across it and find it invaluable now for drying everything, clothes, towels because at the moment the heating is on quite a bit.I’ve just put towels in it off the line still quite damp but by the morning they will be dry…. when I don’t use the central heating anymore the airing cupboard will be kept quite warm with the little airing cupboard heater…
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
Mum's 90th birthday bash coming up
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?


