I have been very fortunate this winter as I was still locked into my EDF Fixed energy charge.
This now expires at end of Janauary 2023, so I started to look at what alternatives EDF could offer from then onwards. I have been with EDF for a long time, and always - in the past - as one contract came towards it close, would be able to look at several alternatives.
However, this time nothing like that. Just ONE new contract offered - take it or leave it!!!! Not a fixed contract either, so will obviously increase quite often!!!
I know that my flat is reasonably cost effective with regards to energy, so I will still be paying a lot less than many people on these threads have mentioned. I do need to ensure that I am with a company that is signed up to Government schemes as I am on Pension Credit and that £150 I get each year is such a great help.
However, for the first time in very many years I feel that I really need to see if any of the other companies can offer me a better deal - I really do prefer fixed amounts so that I can know exactly how much I am spending.
Any suggestions, please?
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
Mum's 90th birthday bash coming up
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?


