biglouis
They do say that dull women keep immaculate homes.
I am not a dull woman.
Yeah I bet the lazy so and so's made that one up!!
My x MiL , a Berliner, was meticulous and kept a fantastically clean and very welcoming home, she was a gazillion miles from bing dull! I've mimick dinner tips and habits moreso as I've aged and now can't stand any mess, everyone wants a house like a showhome. Few know how to achieve and maintain one! I like be having all in its place spick and span , suppose no kids etc makes it easy, my darlings were allowed to graffiti on their bedroom walls as much as they wanted and produced some belting artworks! Friends were convinced when they saw that rest of house was untouched because I allowed a free hand upstairs and they grew out of it as they do in due time.
But laziness and dirty house? Yuk! No excuse.