My decluttering is a perpetual thing :
Chatting to a young guy the other day - I discovered that he is a passionate baker and I've given him my huge collection of Bake Off books .
He was thrilled and I'm delighted that someone is going to use them .
And someone else has been given masses of bed linen which I wasn't using so a cupboard has been emptied .
Over the weekend , if the weather is OK - a young girl with a blank canvas is getting a lot of extra plants .
Teaching myself piano from scratch at 65- any advice.
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
.
. I have a great pair from Oska - they are a pull-on style made of cotton with stretch, and have a concealed elasticated waist, so look smart as well as comfortable.