I have found a baby dress that belonged to my daughter (I am only keeping one item from each of my children’s babyhood), and it has milk stains on it. It was washed before being put away, but the stains have worked through.
Doodledog I would try a mix of hydrogen peroxide, a biological washing liquid and bicarb. Wet stain with cold water first. Mix approx 1 tbsp washing liquid, 1 tbsp HP then enough bicarb to create a paste. Rub paste into back of wet stain gently (I use a baby toothbrush). Leave for about an hour-ish then rinse and check if it's made any difference.
The biological washing liquid is to break down the milk proteins, but it may be too set now. Worth a try though. The bicarb and HP whiten.
Teaching myself piano from scratch at 65- any advice.
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread



