Has anyone on here ever used, or know someone who has used, one of these companies.
A couple here, who really want to move into a flat and have no luck with selling their very nice house due to the present economic climate, told me that they are considering going along with one of these.
I am very suspicious of them. I did telephone one a few years back just to see how much they would offer. They just looked up my house on RightMove and offered me about 80% of that advertised price. I asked them if it would, therefore, be better for me to put it on the market (and therefore Rightmove) at a very inflated price - and would they then give me 80%of that. Never got a reply.
I assume that that they give a price, but if you proceed with them, someone does come to see the property and greatly reduces that original offer. I was told by someone else, that they do send out a letter confirming that price, but I assiume that is no legal document for them to keep to.
Or am I just being suspicious
Love to hear if anyone have used any of these companies and what their experience has been,.
Plants that make you feel happy!
No good reason still to vote Tory
What Happened To The 'Brave' American Eagle Then?
