It all depends on why you are moving , if it is because one of you is ill, then do you want the extra upheaval of re-doing the whole house? We moved into a bungalow 6 years ago because my husband had had a stroke a few months before, I looked for one that was more or less ready to move into. I knew I would probably have to do a new shower room but didn't want to do much else if I could help it, I am sorry now I didn't put in a new kitchen before we moved in as well, we were lucky that we didn't have to sell our old house before we moved . Friends of ours are going through the same thing now and she is being put off a lot of them because they haven't been updated for years, still have Avocado bathroom suites and swirly carpets, wallpaper that has been painted many times. So I think if you are thinking of selling one I would take up the carpets and paint it neutral colours at least.
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
No good reason still to vote Tory


