I truly can’t recall the colours in our first five homes. Number six was bought from a builder, as it was completed with no choices for kitchen and bathroom fittings there was a substantial reduction. Our en suite was white. Our sons were less impressed with being directed to the main bathroom which was a gentle shade of pink. We changed it to white - once they had both moved out.
. The cloakroom a very pleasant blue which remained for the 27 years we lived there. The folk who purchased the house from us also liked it and I’m told, 11 years later, it’s still there. It’s certainly lasted.
Our current home had a pale grey bathroom when we arrived. The agent details had made it look white, a surprise on viewing. Did we change it? You bet, grey just looked grubby so white it is. I did like some of the colours, sort of miss our blue cloakroom.