Having my new combi boiler installed by British Gas tomorrow. Lots of cash.,
Was rather taken aback, when I received an email today telling me to activate my Hive account. What Hive acount?!! Never had one, no-one mentioned this to me, no idea as to cost, etc. etc.
Panic on my part, phoned BG - told I do not need to have this account, unless I wish to control my CH from my phone. No, I do not need that.
Still have no idea as to cost of this if I did have it.
Feel rather annoyed that at no time was this mentioned , or cost given to me - until the day prior to installation get this email informing me that i need to activate it immediately.
Good Morning Tuesday 6th October 2026
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
