Gransnet forums

Local

Clocks go back on 27th October

(6 Posts)
Pittcity Thu 10-Oct-13 15:45:03

Tick tock! The clocks go back on October 27. Will you remember? have you ever forgotten?

Share your stories here.

GinnyTonic Wed 16-Oct-13 17:04:28

Must admit to finding the longer nights really depressing. Still, its been a fantastic summer and even October has had its bursts of sunshine.

scottydownsouth Thu 17-Oct-13 11:22:23

When my husband was a lad with a paper round he forgot and was sitting outside the newsagents at five in the morning waiting for the owner to turn up.

Wallygrom Sat 19-Oct-13 09:17:22

I hate driving to work in the dark and then leaving work at 4pm and driving back home in the dark....so depressing as I rarely see daylight when at work :-(

YaYaJen Sat 19-Oct-13 16:54:17

The clock in my car will finally be right again, have never figured out how to change it in 4 years since I treat myself to a new Fiat 500 (predicatably called FiFi) guess I am not really that bothered as I do not wear a watch anymore either....the joys of being able to do my own thing when I want (mostly).

juneh Sat 19-Oct-13 21:33:36

I usually forget about the clocks but hubbie goes around as his ritual (one of many) to alter each clock the last one is when he comes to bed and I am just sat there whilst he wanders around altering the various time pieces around the upstairs.
To be honest I cannot be ars* I leave my car clock the same because it's just too difficult to change. Unless of course him in doors cannot resist doing it. I think the time things should be left alone. Why bother? thlhmm