Gransnet forums

Local

Beautiful Hampshire

(8 Posts)
LangrishHouse Mon 05-May-14 14:54:03

Oops didn't mean to post that twice and I can't find any way to remove it. I thought it hadn't worked first time!

LangrishHouse Mon 05-May-14 14:50:44

Izzy is right, we do live in the most beautiful county! We are very proud of where we live and happy that we can share our beautiful home in Langrish with you. Here are some photos taken by our hotel guests. We hope you will join us for afternoon tea this Summer so you can enjoy the gardens as much as we do.
www.langrishhouse.co.uk

LangrishHouse Mon 05-May-14 14:45:15

We are very proud of our beautiful county and consider ourselves extremely luck to have such a lovely home, Langrish House, which we can share with you all.

Here are some photos of our garden - where you can sit and enjoy afternoon tea any day of the week! Sunshine allowing smile

PhilippaS Mon 05-May-14 14:29:10

Here are some I took of Ludshott Common in the snow...

PRINTMISS Sun 04-May-14 09:00:23

I haven't travelled abroad very much, and sometimes admire the wonderful countryside of foreign countries shown on the television, but this country does have some beautiful landscapes, and so peaceful in some places. Thanks for the photos IzzyS a reminder of how lucky we are.

IzzyS Sat 03-May-14 15:13:19

...and three more

IzzyS Sat 03-May-14 15:12:20

Here are my first photos...

Waggoners Wells near Grayshott.

IzzyS Sat 03-May-14 13:43:31

We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world I thought it would be a lovely idea for us to share some of the photos we have taken of the Hampshire countryside.

I intend to start carrying a camera with me when I go out for walks - hopefully I will be back soon to show you my pictures!