Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Meetup

(8 Posts)
Dsim1948 Fri 24-Apr-15 21:34:10

Anyone like to meet up in Lytham st annes or lytham itself on the coast.

numberplease Fri 24-Apr-15 21:48:23

I think there was a meet up at Lytham St. Anne`s not very long ago, if I`m not very much mistaken. Are you new Dsim1948?

Dsim1948 Sun 26-Apr-15 09:02:15

Yes I am and still trying to figure out how gransnet works but I think I'm slowly getting their now I've had your reply I must be on the right track lol .My aim was to trying to find like minded people with ltd mobility that have to use mobility scooters to meet up around the lytham st annes . Do you happen to know which category I use to post this request so as I may get a reply or two lol .Many thanks for your reply.

Dsim1948 Sun 26-Apr-15 09:05:44

Could you tell me what Flip means And customise please.

posie Sun 26-Apr-15 09:24:40

Hello & welcome Dsim1948. You posted it in the right place but I would try putting Lytham St Annes as the Header instead of the word meetups. smile

Elegran Sun 26-Apr-15 09:40:25

Flip will list the posts in the opposite order - what is now at the top of the list will be at the bottom and vice versa. Useful for seeing the latest when there is a long conversation. Click on Flip to see it. Click on Customise to see what that does, there are several things you can alter, too many for me to write here.

There are choices in the pink strip above each post too. Add comment is obvious, Report sends a note to Gransnet Headquarters about a nasty post, and Private message lets you reply privately to the member who sent the post below it. You can click on all these to see how they work without immediately committing yourself to anything, so you can explore.

Dsim1948 Sun 26-Apr-15 15:41:21

Thank you for your help I will take it on board have a lovely day.��

Dsim1948 Sun 26-Apr-15 15:45:02

Thank you elegran I will try that . Have a lovely day.��