Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Bluewater meetup 2 nd november

(8 Posts)
silverlining48 Mon 23-Oct-17 13:45:13

Just a reminder that we are meeting on thursday 2 nd november in the cafe attached to waterstones at 11.30.
All welcome, both new comers and those who have been before.

sweetpea Tue 31-Oct-17 14:33:57

Hi Karin, just to let you know I may not be able to make Bluewater on Thursday. I am in the throes of flu at present. Will see what Thursday brings, but if I don't turn up you will know why! Say hi to everyone for me. Denise x

silverlining48 Tue 31-Oct-17 14:40:52

Sorry to hear you arent well sweetpea. Get well soon and if you dont make thursday will put the next date on the meet up page. Take care.

Sar53 Tue 31-Oct-17 17:53:48

silverlining48 I also won't be there on Thursday. OH and I have been asked to look after the twins for a couple of hours on Thursday lunchtime. Will try and get to a meeting in the New Year. Hope you have a good meet up !

silverlining48 Tue 31-Oct-17 19:50:38

Just replied to you other post sar. Hooe you are feeling better now.

GrandmaMoira Wed 01-Nov-17 18:57:12

I was hoping to attend my first Gransnet gettogether, but cannot make tomorrow. Perhaps December if you are meeting then.

Fossie55 Sat 04-Nov-17 12:29:21

Just joined. Hope to make the next meeting.

silverlining48 Sat 04-Nov-17 12:49:31

As christmas is coming up and bluewater gets impossible to get to with the increase in traffic we have arranged our next meeting on thursday 14th december at ruxley manor garden centre near to swanley/ orpington. 11.30 as usual at the mulberry cafe. Lots of parking and hope everyone else will be queuing at bluewater.
I will try to remember to bring a card for the table with g/net on in case anyone new comes. Or else wear a red hat!
Fossie and grandma moira, will be lovely to meet you if you can make it.
Will return to bluewater post christmas.