Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Salisbury /Bournemouth

(10 Posts)
AnnieMorris30 Tue 04-Sep-18 07:13:41

Hi love yes that would be nice , anyone else interested..mid October maybe ..

bournemouthbelle76 Sun 26-Aug-18 20:46:53

hi Annie
As far as I know, no meet ups yet. Seems no one in area wants to do it. If you fancy meeting in Bournemouth let me know.

AnnieMorris30 Wed 15-Aug-18 14:13:23

Sorry for the delay in replying ... cheers Annie

AnnieMorris30 Wed 15-Aug-18 14:11:08

Hi im In Fordingbridge.. I can get to Ringwood or Bournemouth. No car though ..
Have you all met up yet ..

bournemouthbelle76 Thu 12-Jul-18 19:16:04

Hello, thanks for responding. Sorry for delay in replying, looked for first couple of days after posting but as I had no replies didnt think anyone was interested! Would be happy to meet you for a coffee. How about meeting in Christchurch? Look forward to hearing from you.

MacCavity2 Tue 03-Jul-18 21:23:31

Hi I’m in New Milton and can get anywhere from Bournemouth to Southampton for a meet up.

bournemouthbelle76 Sat 30-Jun-18 20:45:02

Hi, recently moved to Bournemouth and would love to meet up with other ladies for coffee /lunch etc.

AnnieMorris30 Wed 13-Jun-18 21:19:51

Oh it's a lovely area , Salisbury is a nice town , further from the sea though ...but a nice town .
Ringwood is nice also , few shops etc ., good bus service and near New Forest ..in between Bournemouth and Salisbury...
Lymington also Christchurch are lovely , with shops and buses ..
Also all the New Forest villages are pretty ,some however not good for shops or buses .. and exspensive houses ..

Would be nice to meet you .. Annie ,
I live near Ringwood .

Newatthis Tue 12-Jun-18 17:24:21

I don't but we are thinking of relocating to this area. Not coffee related at all . Any advice you could offer on nice village locations would help tremendously as I do not know the area a t all. Maybe we could meet up when I'm house hunting?

AnnieMorris30 Fri 08-Jun-18 09:44:25

Any live around new forest or Salisbury/Bournemouth to meet in for coffee etc ..