Meet ups/where are you?

East Suffolk

(10 Posts)
lexigran Wed 17-Oct-18 23:08:36

Hi imacmum I am in Ipswich area too smile

imacmum Wed 17-Oct-18 20:35:16

I’m in Ipswich, anyone else that way?

bonji Wed 17-Oct-18 19:22:06

Thanks to everyone for trying to arrange a ‘meet up’ for us grans net Suffolk people. Beccles is a bit too far for me but I do have a lot of commitments at present so do leave me out this time if you want to organise something. Having said that the suggestion of Harleston would be fine but not sure of any places to meet there and it is a long way from Beccles! You don’t realise how big Suffolk is until you try to think of one place that is central.

seacliff Wed 17-Oct-18 15:27:04

Hi again I am just wondering where is most central for us all, as one person interested is about 50 miles from Beccles, quite a distance.

How about Harleston? Any other suggestions?

seacliff Wed 17-Oct-18 13:21:50

Glad to say that there are still a few of us interested in meeting up again. Beccles still seems to be a good central place for most. How would that suit you Bonji?

Last time, quite a while ago, we met in a town centre pub (weatherspoons) about 11 30am I think.

Thursdays or Fridays are best for me, how about all of you? Hopefully we could agree a date before too long.

lexigran Tue 16-Oct-18 23:03:32

Hi, I would love to meet up again, enjoyed our beach walk last year smile

bonji Thu 11-Oct-18 19:09:25

I live in the Mid Suffolk area but am willing to travel (within reason) to other parts of the county so would be interested in any meet up we could arrange in Suffolk.

seacliff Thu 11-Oct-18 17:34:39

Thanks Natasha.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 11-Oct-18 17:19:02

Hi seacliff,

We're sure there are lots of gransnetters in you area who want to meet up. cafecupcake

We've made this a 'sticky' post, so it will stay on active discussions for longer and more people can see it. smile

seacliff Thu 11-Oct-18 14:27:29

Hi all - Just thought I'd see if any one fancies a meet up for a coffee or lunch, as not much seems to happen in our area. I'm near Saxmundham, and happy to travel about 20 miles ish.