Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Devon Meet up?

(10 Posts)
Miep1 Fri 25-Jan-19 11:33:26

Would anybody like to meet at the Witherspoon George's Meeting House in Exeter when the weather improves? It has to be somewhere I can get to on ONE bus and I'm in a wheelchair, so need room!

grannyactivist Fri 25-Jan-19 11:50:05

I would be up for that Miepl - have never been inside, but love the idea of eating under the pulpit.

Atqui Fri 25-Jan-19 11:54:09

Yes When the weather improves!

Persistentdonor Tue 05-Feb-19 14:24:04

So glad to see new faces this morning in PAIGNTON.
If you want to come to meet the group please do PM me for details as I do not get notification of messages on this thread.

Bunch Sat 16-Feb-19 11:37:34

Hello all

My OH and I have recently moved to Brixham, which we love, but having lived in Bedfordshire for 40 years we've left all our friends and family behind and so I feel a little adrift. My OH is perfectly happy with his own company but I really need to make some new friends. Persistentdonor I can see there is a group in Paignton which isn't far away of course, but I have no idea what PM means! Could you enlighten me please?

grannyactivist Sat 16-Feb-19 12:54:44

PM means Private Message Bunch. Scroll up to Persistentdonor's message and click on Private message. It will open an email - then you can write and ask her the date and place of the next meeting. There were about seven of us at the last meet up and we'll be delighted for you to join us. smile

Bunch Sun 17-Feb-19 10:05:35

Thank you granyactivist I'll do that.

josie311 Sat 06-Apr-19 09:44:48

Hi,

Anyone in Plymouth wanting to meet up?

Miep1 Sat 06-Apr-19 09:49:21

Jolie 311 I asked when I lived in Plymouth but didn't find anyone; I hope you have more success ! Im still up for meeting in Exeter anybody ?

sal49 Sun 14-Apr-19 14:54:30

I too live in Devon.....on the edge of Exmoor to the north!
Anyone else in rural seclusion?!