Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Marsden Holmfirth Halifax?

(7 Posts)
Nannac2b Sun 10-Mar-19 12:14:59

New here and hoping to discover newGrans/Grans to be in the locality. Anyone nearby? Cake lover happy to meet upgrin

Kateykrunch Sun 10-Mar-19 12:26:28

Hello Nanna 2b, we have a South / West Yorkshire Meet Up, only just started, had our 2nd meet a couple of weeks ago, we met at Cawthorne Garden Centre nr Barnsley, but we are planning a lunch meet up for our next jaunt. We will look where everyone is located and try to pick somewhere central for us all, but having said that, most of us are happy to travel a little, perhaps you would like to join in next time?

Nannac2b Sun 10-Mar-19 12:42:29

Thanks Kateykrunch. I will if it's possible - only free on Wednesdays as working but will aim to try ?

Daisymay1 Tue 12-Mar-19 19:23:57

Hi Nannac2b I’m part of West Yorkshire meet up and live near Holmfirth .would be great if you could join us . X

Maryj2581 Thu 21-Mar-19 12:12:34

Hi - I'm new to GN, live in the Huddersfield area and would love to meet other Grans in the area.

hdh74 Thu 21-Mar-19 14:28:40

Hi all, I'm in West Yorkshire. Mostly housebound due to health problems atm but giving you all a wave and hoping I might be well enough to meet some of you one day.

Nannac2b Mon 08-Apr-19 20:14:27

Hi all, not been on for a while. Daughter doing well, blooming ? have a few days free nxt wk weds Thurs Fri if anyone fancies a cake meet up?