Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Cambridge area meet up

(9 Posts)
showergelfresh Wed 13-Mar-19 14:09:07

Hello all you Cambridge and surrounding area people.

Sorry you couldn't all make it this morning but our next meet up will be on Tuesday 2nd April at The Plough Pub in Fen Ditton CB5 8SX.

We will be sitting in the outside undercover area with heaters (smile but can decide our final resting place on arrival.

If anyone would like a lift this may be possible to arrange!

Please feel free to message me anytime if you'd prefer to meet outside or by the bus stop etc. or need any other details.
xx

showergelfresh Wed 13-Mar-19 14:16:51

Whoops!
At 11.a.m

JackyB Wed 13-Mar-19 19:09:36

This would be really near me if I was in the UK, but keep trying! I shall next be over at the end of May. Fen Ditton is ideal.

Have fun on 2 April!

Thebeeb Wed 13-Mar-19 19:32:23

Got it in my diary showergelfresh and so glad you had enjoyable meet up today. Am definitely aiming to be there next time. Looking forward to it.

showergelfresh Wed 27-Mar-19 20:24:51

Anyone else in Cambridge area coming to our meetup next Tuesday 2nd April?

All very welcome.

If you can't make this one or have problems getting to the venue please post and next time we can meet at a venue, day or time better suited to you. Near bus stops, stations and so on.

Hope to see you on 2nd April - 3 of us so far.

x

merlotgran Wed 27-Mar-19 20:31:41

I'd love to join you, especially as Fen Ditton is easy for me to get to but I'm unable to make next Tuesday.

I'll keep an eye out for any future dates though.

Nandalot Wed 27-Mar-19 20:36:37

Anyone who votes for it now and didn’t before is just playing party politics and positioning for power. Absolutely disgusting if anyone is swayed by this.

Nandalot Wed 27-Mar-19 20:40:17

Sorry, don’t know how I managed to post on wrong thread!p

showergelfresh Wed 27-Mar-19 22:02:28

merlotgran - what a shame - we could have been 4 but not to worry - do you have a day which is good for you or is Tuesday generally okay?
Depending on what the others say we may organise another date for May and we can try for the best day and include you too.
I am free Monday Tuesday and Wednesday mornings term time.