Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Redbridge Meetup 2

(9 Posts)
loopyloo Tue 26-Mar-19 07:29:08

Hi everyone, we are meeting this Thursday 28th at 11am at the George, Wanstead. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Niobe Tue 26-Mar-19 08:01:17

I will be there loopyloo . Looking forward to seeing everyone.

loopyloo Wed 27-Mar-19 09:27:58

We are meeting for coffee and lunch, if people want to stay, tomorrow at 11 am at the George Wanstead. It's just across the road from Wanstead Underground Station. There is parking but charged.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

loopyloo Tue 16-Apr-19 11:02:53

Hi everyone! We are meeting this Thursday at 11 am at the George, Wanstead. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Franbern Tue 16-Apr-19 11:18:02

Bonney and I will be there. Looking forward to it

Niobe Wed 17-Apr-19 20:26:27

Unfortunately my husband has booked the carpet fitter to come and fit the new stair carpet even though he has a dentist's appointment and a ticket to a luntime function!! He missed his last dentist's appointment so has been warned that he will have to find a new dentist if he misses another or cancels at short notice.
I will try to make it to the George if at all possible but I may have to give it a miss this time unless the fitter turns up at 9am!

loopyloo Wed 17-Apr-19 21:17:04

Let's hope you can make it! But it sounds doubtful. See you soon anyway. x

littleflo Thu 18-Apr-19 08:12:16

Sorry I could not make this meeting. I had to go to Queens for Blood tests. Got there at 9 and came out at 11.15. Hope to see you all next month. Happy Easter.

littleflo Thu 18-Apr-19 10:08:58

What a total idiot I am. I woke up this morning thinking it was Good Friday. I have just had a call from another GNetter telling me she won’t be able to make it. I was very confused until she kindly pointed out that today is Thursday. . So I will be on my way shortly.