Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Eating out once Morein the lovely town of St. Andrews.

(11 Posts)
Elizabeth1 Tue 22-Jun-21 18:24:40

Fabulous weather today in St. Andrews met a new Gransnet no need for a red rose she spotted me straight away from two females using wheelchairs. Now getting ready for-the game tonight ?

Zennomore Tue 22-Jun-21 18:56:13

Enjoy the game ????????

FannyCornforth Tue 22-Jun-21 19:03:44

Who's the lucky fellow in picture 2? smile

Blossoming Tue 22-Jun-21 19:05:50

Lovely pics ❤️

CanadianGran Tue 22-Jun-21 19:10:53

How nice to be out and meeting people again. Enjoy!

Marydoll Tue 22-Jun-21 19:32:37

Glad you enjoyed yourself, Elizabeth, but that's not you in either of them! wink
I know who the handsome fellow is, but the other lady is a mystery.

Elizabeth1 Fri 02-Jul-21 15:52:11

Fc the lucky fellow is my dh of 51yrs

Elizabeth1 Fri 02-Jul-21 15:55:51

Mary doll the other lady in the photo is a newer acquaintance from the gn team she’s very lovely like most folk smile

Marydoll Fri 02-Jul-21 16:16:48

Thanks ? I hope you are keeping well. X

Elizabeth1 Fri 02-Jul-21 17:04:09

I’m good thank you Marydoll out this morning again you can’t keep and auld dog down. wink I’ve just one handed with help from himself made tagliatelle and cheese sauce for my tea no one else in this house likes pasta and so it’s to be used within four days the last batch of tagliatelle went black I was mortified no one noticed this. It’s the brain fog everyone has at the moment. I’m keeping some of the cheese sauce for lunch tomorrow with cauliflower I’ll have to see the cheese is all melted my dh doesn’t have a clue, another minute on the hot plate would’ve done the trick. confusedhope you are keeping well during these troubled times. Take care

Elizabeth1 Tue 06-Jul-21 08:23:30

No more tagliatelle for me please I sure knew I had eaten something which disagreed with my gallbladder. I’m such a silly fool. My cousin said if she had a fiver for every time I’ve said I mustn’t eat cream she’d be a millionaire shock