Gransnet forums

Menopause

*Have you had acupuncture for menopausal symptoms?*

(3 Posts)
MEDIA: gillymob Sun 28-Apr-13 21:03:21

Can you spare a few moments to take my survey?
Hi I am in my third year of a degree course in Acupuncture at the College Of Integrated Chinese Medicine in Reading. For my dissertation, I want to research how effective acupuncture is for menopausal symptoms and what is the experience of women who have had acupuncture for theses symptoms. So if you are a woman, between the ages of 45-55yrs and has had acupuncture for menopausal symptoms, I would be extremely grateful if you could spare 5 mins to complete this simple online questionnaire. It is completely anonymous so there is no need to put you name on it. I will use the data from the questionnaires in my dissertation. Thank you so much Kind regards Gill Brown
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y6V2YVN
How effective is acupuncture in the treatment of menopausal symptoms Survey
www.surveymonkey.com
How effective is acupuncture in the treatment of menopausal symptoms in women Survey
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

janeainsworth Sun 28-Apr-13 21:10:38

Gill I don't want to rain on your parade, but really what is the value of surveys such as these?
The evidence you gain from them is merely anecdotal, and you have no proof of identity of the participants
I have just had to restrain DH from filling it in. He has had too much wine with his roast beef.

Bags Sun 28-Apr-13 21:32:45

Stop giving MrBags ideas, jane! (or rather, Mrjane) wink