Gransnet forums

Menopause

Femoston 1/10mg

(3 Posts)
MrsMak Tue 14-May-19 09:50:20

Morning everyone. I have just started taking these today. Does anyone have any good (or bad) views? I’ve read the leaflet and boy, there’s a lot of potentials! What I want is: no hot flushes, hair to thicken, libido to improve, mood swings to stop...... am I asking too much?? Xx

Esspee Tue 28-May-19 16:52:37

I know nothing about Femoston but have been on HRT for 30 years. My hair has thinned and continues to do so, my hot flushes are minimal, libido fine and no mood swings though I do notice that as I get towards the time for another implant I do feel very tired and sometimes short tempered. Best of all my bones are strong. My mother SUFFERED from osteoporosis and I have been spared that.

I hope HRT will give you a great quality of life. It did for me and I'll be taking it until I die.

Flounder35 Wed 19-Jun-19 09:14:42

Hi,
I have been on femoston for quite a few years now, started on low dose then onto 2/10, I have found it brilliant, the only downside is the monthly bleeds that I hadn't had for a number of years due to contraception. No flushes, no mood swings, happier me happier family,
Hope this helps
Wendy x