Gransnet forums

News & politics

The Hit List 2016

(255 Posts)
Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 20:20:02

Posting this for anyone who may wish to tick off names , easy to bring up if and when needed .

labourlist.org/2016/03/leaked-list-ranks-labour-mps-by-hostility-to-corbyn/

lemongrove Thu 13-Sep-18 21:42:30

Yes, poor lady, she was murdered by a deranged individual
because he thought as his MP she should somehow be controlling immigration from India and Pakistan.

Her name was on the list from quite a while ago, which shows Corbyns busy little Stasi elves compiled their list back then.
Stop using faux outrage to fish for apologies that do not need to be forthcoming, or if they do, go and ask whoever compiled the list to take her name off!

lemongrove Thu 13-Sep-18 21:44:08

what do you think of the list itself Grandad I wonder?

Grandad1943 Thu 13-Sep-18 21:45:34

Well, are we to get an apology Anniebach???

Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 21:47:41

The list was published two months before the murder

Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 21:48:41

“We” is that the royal we

Jalima1108 Thu 13-Sep-18 21:52:05

it's still out there on the www for all to see Grandad

Have you contacted everyone who published it?

nigglynellie Thu 13-Sep-18 21:57:33

Grandad your predictable squawking indignation against annie is, tbh nothing short of laughable!! Why on earth shouldn't she publish on this forum a hit list originating from J.C's cronies?! She, and anyone else can post what they please so long as they don't overstep the forum guidelines. It may come as a surprise, but GN run this forum and set the rules not you.

Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 22:00:46

niggly, I thought some may want to check who on that list has been bullied and are under threat of de selection.

Grandad1943 Thu 13-Sep-18 22:01:57

Lemongrove quote [what do you think of the list itself Grandad I wonder?] End quote.

It is the usual anti Corbyn stuff which anyone would expect anniebach to post.

I have stated on this forum that I feel the Labour movement has not been led well by Corbyn in last few months over two major issues. However, having thread after thread placed on the forum always accusing Corbyn of binging about all the ills in the Labour party is senseless.

Lets have a debate about Labours approach to antisemitism, Brexit or other matters, but not always link Corbyns name to virtually every sentence.

Both parties have persons in them who are "not very nice people" at this point in time unfortunately and they are not all named Corbyn.

Chewbacca Thu 13-Sep-18 22:04:35

Such frothing at the mouth Grandad! Why on earth would Annie be required to apologise for referring us to a list, that she had no part in compiling; is still widely available in the public domain anyway and which is 2 years old? If you're looking for an apologist, go and find the person who compiled the list and tell him to remove Jo Cox's name and make a public apology for not having the foresight to be able to see into the future. Jo Cox was a hard working, thoroughly decent, committed MP to her constituents who had her feet planted firmly on the ground. She certainly wasn't one for high visibility hysterical outrage.

Grandad1943 Thu 13-Sep-18 22:08:43

nigglynellie, anniebach opened a thread on this forum named THE HIT LIST."

That list contained the name of murdered Labour MP Joe Cox. That is not laughable, that is disgusting.

An anyone else who thinks that laughable is as bad as the person who placed that original list on the forum.

Chewbacca Thu 13-Sep-18 22:10:56

Who's laughing? Eh? confused

Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 22:18:34

I am certaintly not laughing, there are names on that list of people who have and are being bullied.

I am amused by the sanctimonious raging about Corbyn being brought into threads about the Labour Party, will we see the same outrage when Mrs May’s name is brought into
Threads about the Tory party?

Grandad1943 Thu 13-Sep-18 22:18:48

Chewbacca, I have not placed "outrage" on this thread I have placed contempt for the person who included the name of a murdered MP in a thread entitled "The hit list."

The list may have been compiled before Joe was murdered, but if someone is going to place such data an any media, then it is their responsibility to check that information.

Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 22:21:23

I have too much respect for an MP who was dedicated to the ?Labour Party but died a brutal death to wipe her name from my memory

Grandad1943 Thu 13-Sep-18 22:23:05

Anniebach, Joe Cox was not bullied she was murdered, and you are amused. That says it all about why you started this thread.

Grandad1943 Thu 13-Sep-18 22:25:42

Some people bring contempt on themselves and deserve it.

lemongrove Thu 13-Sep-18 22:32:34

her name was Jo and not Joe [ a man's name btw]Grandad your own posts are contemptible actually.Your comments are like those that a Corbyn acolyite/activist would post on this thread, to distract away from the fact that
this list had been drawn up by his inner circle.

Chewbacca Thu 13-Sep-18 22:43:17

The list may have been compiled before Joe was murdered, but if someone is going to place such data an any media, then it is their responsibility to check that information.

And if she did check the list grandad, how could she have removed Jo Cox's name from it? It can't be altered. Why not contact the Labour Party first thing in the morning and insist That they remove Ms Cox's name from it because you find the very mention of her name on it to be offensive.

And lemon is right. Its Jo; not Joe. mark of respect to get someone's name right.

Anniebach Thu 13-Sep-18 22:43:18

I think you should calm down grandad1943, older men can be prone to high blood pressure. Deep breath, relax then read again - “ died a brutal death “ I wouldn’t compare a brutal death with being a victim of bullying , yet you do !

maryeliza54 Thu 13-Sep-18 22:59:12

It is fucking disgusting to defend this - you should be ashamed of yourselves. But then Jo Cox was only a Labour MP and therefore not worthy of respect - especially from ab . Why not just ask for the thread to be deleted - it’s beyond pathetic anyway. Sickening utterly utterly sickening

Chewbacca Thu 13-Sep-18 23:09:07

So is your language.

Grandad1943 Fri 14-Sep-18 08:09:19

maryeliza54, you will always get some shower of shit try to defend anything.

And chewing tobacco I have aways found a disgusting habit.

Grandad1943 Fri 14-Sep-18 08:25:29

I am off to the office, and I will show this thread around to others many of them younger and see what they think of it's content.

Yes, I am off to the office where many on this forum by their words have demonstrated that they most definitely would not have the intelligence to survive long.

And there are those on this forum who wonder why the younger generation have no respect for older people in recent times.

Anniebach Fri 14-Sep-18 08:26:16

Me thinks there is a plot to get this thread deleted , such foul language.