Gransnet forums

News & politics

The Labour Party

(558 Posts)
Whitewavemark2 Tue 28-May-19 11:43:40

Here you are.

All Corbyn critics etc can now have a thread all to yourselves.

Anniebach Tue 28-May-19 12:55:38

Who is MH ?

lemongrove Tue 28-May-19 12:55:43

MaryE......as WWM2 has so ‘kindly’ provided a thread for Corbyn bashing ? you have to get into the spirit of things and join in!
This isn’t a thread for extolling or denigrating the Tories or for saying how wonderful Corbyn is ( do you really think so btw?)

Anniebach Tue 28-May-19 12:57:22

maryeliza has kept her bashing for me, ?

maryeliza54 Tue 28-May-19 12:57:54

You know ab as hard as it might be to believe, not everything is about you and no one is stupid enough to believe that you will stop criticising JC - as if. And I’ll make comments about your posts whenever I want ( or sly digs as you prefer to call the). Look to yourself ab

maryeliza54 Tue 28-May-19 12:59:22

Hahahahaha ab you honestly don’t know who the Tories expelled the other week for supporting the LD? Hahahahaha

maryeliza54 Tue 28-May-19 13:02:29

Dearest lemon and mycat perhaps you could elucidate as to when and where I demonstrated my worship or support of JC? Your posts are ridiculous - the minute any poster criticises the Tories they are a JC supporter. WTAF.

maryeliza54 Tue 28-May-19 13:05:56

I accept mycat that being anti JC is not necessarily the same as being right wing but on GN there’s a pretty close correlation. And FO with your comment about worshiping him- GTFU

lemongrove Tue 28-May-19 13:07:47

MaryE that’s a lot of hahas, you will be saying ‘ya, boo, sucks’ next I expect.
Perhaps use full names, if you want everyone to be clear who you are talking about.
Have you criticised him btw ......you are on the right thread if you would like to.

Anniebach Tue 28-May-19 13:11:36

I assume Whitewave is happy ,

jura2 Tue 28-May-19 13:11:59

A pity to have 2 threads on same subject. So will just copy and paste 'I belong to several pro remain sites, 1 representing expats in France - and their reaction to Alistair Campbell being expelled- is that it is time for all labour remainers to expel themselves (many, including myself- did that 2 years ago)...

There are many on this thread and others who Corbyn 'haters' and probably LP too. Personally, this is NOT my case - I was a LP member myself, voted Labour, and have never been anti Corbyn, and did admire him in many ways. I feel totally disinfranchised and massively disappointed now. I have joined BOTH Lib Dems and Greens.'

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:12:58

So today!

Labour expel the man who helped labour become electable!

Labour is being investigated for anti semitism hatred

Labour was decimated in the Euro elections despite the Tories being the most unpopular in decades.

Please explain to me why you think he’s a great leader???

jura2 Tue 28-May-19 13:13:29

So I am not, and never will be, in any way, shape or form 'right wing' and not even 'right of centre', for sure.

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:14:04

MaryEliza

Ditto the moment anyone criticised Corbyn they are right wing!

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:14:56

And if it’s a correlation on gransnet it’s utterly ridiculous and should be called out as such

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:23:35

Jezza not actually having a good day is he?

maryeliza54 Tue 28-May-19 13:23:41

mycatwho the actual f**k thinks he’s a great leader?

Anniebach Tue 28-May-19 13:24:41

Gutter language yet again

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:28:23

Many on here MaryEliza many on here

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:30:00

And kicking Campbell out on the basis that he supports another ref while they seem edging towards supporting another ref is such an own goal it’s almost unbelievable

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 13:33:55

WhitewaveMark2

I guess you never thought labour would have an even worse day than they did on Sunday when you started this thread.

But jezza is literally the gift that keeps on giving isn’t he

trisher Tue 28-May-19 13:37:06

OK here goes The Labour Party now stands as the only way of stopping Brexit, the only hope for some sort of social equality to begin to repair the absolute disgrace our society has now become and the only hope for the welfare state to survive. And the only response on this thread is "We don't like Corbyn" well FFS try thinking a bit. He's 70 he won't lead after 2022 but you all persist in condemning this country to a bloody awful administration because of him!!!!
As for AC they shouldn't have done it but let's face facts he was foul to people when he was in power and they were bound to do something when the opportunity presented itself.

Anniebach Tue 28-May-19 13:45:49

Corbyn is not responsible for the devastation caused by the Tory party

Doesn’t change the fact that a good opposition leader could
have attacked them daily and a good opposition leader would not have gained squatters rights on a fence

Whitewavemark2 Tue 28-May-19 13:46:23

annie that’s being a tad paranoid. It wasn’t about you at all.
Why on earth do you think that is why I started it?

Anniebach Tue 28-May-19 13:57:33

Read the posts Whitewave read the posts

Mycatisahacker Tue 28-May-19 14:01:55

trichet

Will you let us all know when Corbyn is making a start on this please?